The nozzle has been idealized by retaining only its salient feature, the accelerated motion of the fluid. Analytical solutions of the current distributions have been obtained and plotted. High current concentrations can be avoided by allowing a net current flow through an appropriate electrical connection to the nozzle and by minimizing the turbulence in the fluid flow.
- Nozzle current distribution
- Vorticity analytical solution
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment
- Nuclear Energy and Engineering
- Fuel Technology
- Energy Engineering and Power Technology