This technical note investigates the robust global stabilization problem for nonlinear systems subject to dynamic and stochastic disturbance, from the perspective of stochastic input-to-state stability. A new stochastic gain assignment method is developed. This method can be combined with the nonlinear small-gain theorem to design partial-state feedback controllers for stochastic nonlinear systems. A numerical example is given to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
- Gain assignment
- stochastic input-to-state stability
- stochastic nonlinear systems
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Computer Science Applications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering