Explicit expressions for the bending angle of light deflection arising from phenomenologically deformed black hole metrics, subject to possible weak and strong quantum gravity effects, respectively, are obtained, by a highly effective method. The accuracy and effectiveness of these expressions are then illustrated by numerically solving the differential equation governing the deflection angle directly in the weak quantum-gravity effect situation.
- Bending angle
- Deformed Schwarzschild metrics
- Gravitational light deflection
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics