Parameterized Lyapunov bounds and shifted quadratic guaranteed cost bounds are merged to develop shifted parameter-dependent quadratic cost bounds for robust stability and robust performance. Robust fixed-order (i.e., full- and reduced-order) controllers are developed based on new shifted parameter-dependent bounding functions. A numerical example is presented to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed approach.
- Fixed-structure controllers
- Real parameter uncertainty
- Shifted parameter-dependent bounding functions
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Computer Science Applications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering