This technical note presents a novel recursive design approach for output-feedback control of a class of nonlinear systems with actuator quantization. The recently developed cyclic-small-gain theorem is employed to guarantee the input-to-state stability (ISS) of the closed-loop system, along with the construction of an ISS-Lyapunov function. Actuator dynamic quantization is designed based on the ISS-Lyapunov function.
- Input-to-state stability (ISS)
- nonlinear systems
- quantized feedback control
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Computer Science Applications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering