The fog of war is a major obstacle for a fighting force trying to accomplish a goal, and it has been a significant barrier in the fight against COVID-19. This article discusses the factors that compounded a sense of confusion and created chaos in an already stressed healthcare system during the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Original language||English (US)|
|Number of pages||3|
|State||Published - Nov 1 2020|
- United States/epidemiology
- Pneumonia, Viral/epidemiology
- Personal Protective Equipment/supply & distribution
- Coronavirus Infections/epidemiology
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S.
- Delivery of Health Care/organization & administration
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Assessment and Diagnosis
- Critical Care
- Advanced and Specialized Nursing
- LPN and LVN